- Understand what red-teaming is and how to create the conditions for success
- Learn easy-to-apply red-teaming tools
- Apply tools in a practical and interactive workshop
This two day interactive workshop provides participants a background in practical red-teaming. The workshop will cover the functions of red-teaming and what makes a successful red-teaming activity and culture. Participants will practice a variety of red-teaming tools that includes counterfactuals, complex system modelling, scenarios and empathy mapping. By the end of the workshop participants will be comfortable with the concept of red-teaming and equipped with the knowledge to apply red-teaming in their organisation.
The workshop is broken into the following components:
- Functions of red-teaming
- Success factors of red-teaming
- Setting up a red-team activity
- Red-teaming tools – counterfactuals
- Red-teaming tools – modelling
- Red-teaming tools – scenarios
- Red-teaming tools – empathy mapping
Who should attend?
The workshop is tailored for government employees working with complex security problems however is suited for both public and private employees. This workshop suits analysts and directors who are looking to reduce risk and increase organisational resilience.
Mode of Study
Interactive facilitated workshop
Duration and cost
14 hours, including breaks, over two days. Cost is $1500 pp